Saturday, March 13, 2010

Human Rights, Good News, Bad News

BAD NEWS First...

Fucking Stupid Hateful Video circulates the net...

Hey there kuya...


Baboy ka tangina mo!


Whoever you are commanding these hapless guys to do what perhaps your sick libido is needing, I hope you die, you pig! Die in the most excruciating and painful manner.

I'm sure you are a closet homosexual with sick perversions.

Did you get a hard on, you bastard?

Do you have dreams of directing your next indie film debut?

People like you make me sick to the very pits of my stomach.

You know what, I do not really advocate hate and violence in my blog, but honestly, I hope that the next time you act upon your hidden desires and pick up someone from the streets to do your kinky and perverted desires, you get to pick a serial killer who would give you fair game.

I can not embed the video, so here is the link

Click HERE

That really made me fuming mad...

Now the GOOD NEWS!

The church I have been attending lately has something good...

Hope you could come and attend this.

Task Force Pride Philippines, the Metropolitan Community Church, and the Society of Transsexual Women of the Philippines (STRAP) present: “The Right to Self-Determination”. This is a forum on transgender human rights. This forum will be held on March 13, 2010 (Saturday) at 7:30 PM at the MCC QC Chapel (3F, 56 Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City).

The resource speaker will be Sass Rogando Sasot (Founding Member – STRAP and Communications Officer in Asia – ILGA. The forum will be moderated by Strap Chairwoman Naomi Fontanos.

For more information, visit the STRAP website at http://www.tsphilippines.com

1 comment:

Fy Fy said...

That video really struck a nerve!!! The guy who took the video is such a bitch! FAG! I hope he dies jacking off to that video! He's just one of those BITTER FAGS who don't have the balls to admit! And look at that, he's trying to get pleasure at the expense of others! SICK FAG!!! Grrr! that just ruined my day...