Sunday, May 23, 2010

Third Store soon to Open


A rolling stone gathers no moss and yes, I'm on a roll!

True enough, after almost ten months in the City of Man, once more, destiny beckons...

The Batchoyan gladly welcomes another chapter and is ecstatic about opening another branch.

Without any bitterness or sadness and with full trust in the Almighty.

Once more, the Batchoy Boi dares defy gravity and soars higher.



The Batchoyan will soon open in the Kingdom of King Hassanal Bolkiah...

Watch me~

Brunei here I come!


4 comments:

the boomerang kid said...

punta ka na sa brunei? kung kelan ako uuwi sa manila!

Luis Batchoy said...

@mike naku naman kasi! Hayaan mo magkikita din tayo... I know that in my heart!

Yj said...

go... sa dami ng langis jan, pag uwi mo dito.... baby oil ka na hahahahaha

citybuoy said...

congrats! :D