Thursday, January 20, 2011

Like him

Still in blog hiatus but reading the blogs in my list and being the lurker that I always was, I found a link in one of my blog mates. From my friend Aris of the blog Ako si Aris I got this. Well, vanity is my favorite sin, so I gave it a try.


The result:




I write like
Edgar Allan Poe

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




Oh to write like my idol. To write like the Master of the Modern Short Story, father of Suspense and Mystery, Master of the Macabre and Free Verse Poetry!

It tickled my fancy, and gave me my 'happy thought.' Now all I need is pixie dust.

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams...

Nevermore!

Chos!

4 comments:

Kapitan Potpot said...

Wow! Edgar Allan Poe! Mine was inconsistent though, nagiiba iba ung writers nung nag try ako to paste other entries, iba din ung lumalabas. Haha!

We hope to see you here again soon. Don't stay in the cave for too long! *wink*

^_^

Aris said...

wow! hindi na ako nagulat sa resulta, my friend. i was expecting that in a way. galing! :)

Lyka Bergen said...

Are you still in our beloved ILOve-ILOve? Pls, if you are, Mama O and I invite you to come to our bday party in March. Msg me if you can sa LTE. Pls lang!

Richard said...

that speaks for itself. great! :)