Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pictures paint thousand words

I wasn't able to get out of the sad rut about someone you love dying on you. I know I promised I won't post na the picture of Gericho and Dokie, but I can't help it. They looked so wondefully happy and blissful in this one.



Geri's green with Dokie's touch of red, in the cold mountains of Sagada makes you feel so 'Christmas-sy', don't it? Fare thee well Dokie.

Oh, and the Reyna of the blogosphere has chosen this blog as one of the top 10 emerging blogs for 2009. I am bursting with pride and gratitude for the distinction. Thank you ever so much. I will tell you more about it dear Batchoyan Denizens, when I get back from the long overdue "Thursdate" with my literary mother, Princess of the Seas of Philippine Literature. Mother John Iremil Teododro. I will also grab me a copy of his latest book, of which, I will tell you too when I come back.

Cheerios now, and do take ker. Tah tah!

2 comments:

jericho said...

what happened to him was real sad. but then, your friend gets to thank times like the one in the pic... :)

Luis Batchoy said...

jericho: indeed, he has reasons to be thankful for. Such a tragic end, really