Friday, February 20, 2009

Why Silent


I have not updated my blog for quite some time now. Its not that there is nothing to post about. On the contrary, there are a lot of things going on around now, and for someone who is supposedly on sabbatical, there's still much that whirl about.

For now, maybe as some sort of a blogpost check list, here are a few things that the Batchoy Man is contending with, and perhaps, will make a blogpost on, sooner or soonest.

First: A long time ex girlfriend is tying the knot, and for whatever cruel reasons, she personally invited me to witness how some guy is gonna be something I can never be. I'm still in a quandary whether to go or not. YJ alam mo to! Huwell...

Second: A very forward, aggressive, makulit and uber idealistic guy is acing like he owns me; just because I said yes to a one-time post valentine coffee date with him. The problem? He is a kid! 17 year old for crying out loud! Do I hear anyone shout craddle snatching? Worse... statutory rape? Oh, God (Republic Act 9344) forbid!

Third: Over the edge excitment, with a capital X! I am damn looking forward to my mini-break, cum pre-birthday gift, cum eheads nostalgia, cum eyeball with some bloggers, cum.... cum to cum! Ching! MANELA, Manela! I can't wait to get to manela! Hehehehe... YJ ang tickets ha!

Fourth: Speaking of Birthday's I am also in a rut whether to dish out the usual themed birthday bash, just go out with friends, take time off and do a silent day, or splurge for a trip outside the country for my natal day. I know that my friends look forward to my annual themed bash, and I don't want to disappoint. After all, this will be my big third cycle! Oh what to do!

Fifth: The UP Visayas Sentro ng Wikang Filipino, together with the Humanities Department, is coming up with a literary publication. I am being asked to send a submission. I will have to come up with a Folio of three to five Hiligaynon poems that has social relevance. I am not big on "labels" with my poems. I consider me pedestrian and commonplace when it comes to writing, but every so often, I try these "big" stuff on for size when writing my poems. I do have pieces or two ready in my corpus, but I reckon I would like to write a coordinated collection of fresh poems for this. Thus! I write. Yes! It has a deadline. March 8. Oh well...

All these, and I am on sabbatical! Hehehehe! Well then, maybe later I will compose a proper entry for one of those above mentioned concerns, but for now, I gotta have my coffee... Meanwhile, Batchoyan Denizens, enjoy this track. Not that I am in love though... it's just a Friday so... Cheerios!




PS: Saturday na pala... oh well

Photo Credits:

http://lostempireslivingtribes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

. said...

Second: A very forward, aggressive, makulit and uber idealistic guy is acing like he owns me; just because I said yes to a one-time post valentine coffee date with him. The problem? He is a kid! 17 year old for crying out loud! Do I hear anyone shout craddle snatching? Worse... statutory rape? Oh, God (Republic Act 9344) forbid!

Badtrip nga yan. :(

Yj said...

seventeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen? walangja hahahaaha mare bitay abot naten jan hehehe.....

at sinasabi ko na sayo witchels ka na makipag sightsung sa ex na yan at baka matuloy nga ang kasal pero ikaw na ang groom bwahahahaha....

see you soon.....