Saturday, February 28, 2009

Seventeen part 1of 2


Matagal ko na gustong i post ito. Madami lang distractions kaya I never got around to doing it. Tonight, I resolved to finally get down to it and get it all out.

Hi, I'm PV. I got ur # frm ur frnd Intrimitida. Can we txt? :)

It all started when I got a text from an unregistered number nung Feb.15

Hi. I dnt rmembr auhtorizng Intrimitida to giv u my # but sinz he did, wat is it dat u want pls?

Suplado talaga ako lalo na sa text. I don't give out my number to people just like that and I do not authorize my friends to spread it around. Even if I post my number in friend's blogs for them to contact me, when I get stray texts from people who might have lifted it from there, I do not worry. I simply ignore unregistered numbers. As a matter of fact, sinasabihan ko ang mga kaibigan ko na kapag nagpalit ng number or itetext ako gamit ang ibang number, mag identify kaagad kung sino kasi wala akong panahon makipaghulaan. Hindi rin ako fan ng unlitext na yan kasi hindi nga ako ma text na tao. Kumbakit ako nagreply sa kanya ay dahil, 1.) nagpakilala agad sya. 2.) Sinabi nya agad ang source nya, 3.) Maayos ang pagkaka mensahe nya.

Hudahel is this PV and why Da F*ck did u gve my # to him?
Text ko kay Intrimitida. Actually, lets just call him PV, as in Post Valentine.

Bet mo yan. Chubchinits. Mahlig s art art eklavu @ poetry. Mkhang disente nman, mbait, myaman, romantic at gwapito. Malay mo! Ur welcome nga pala.

Hmmm... I am not amused kaya...

At bkit mo binibgay sakin to kung ganun ka ganda ang kalidad aber? Wats d catch? Same kyo bottom? Clingy? Nanghihingi ng comitment sayo? Spill!

Di ba? May point ako?

Ahmmm... temarts eh. Yaw magmit kse. Nkakatmad. Lam mo naman ako!

Ahhh ganun! D mo pa pla nakikita to eh. Kung makadescribe ka, parang close kayo!

Konting marketing strat at Advertising lang naman fren. Kaw talaga!

Ganun! Pasahan ba ako ng mga rejects nya? Che!



Sori 'bout that. He said ur a wondeful person. Ur a poet? I love poetry. Tell me more about u, pls.

F u wna b frens, no, tnx. Mdami na sila, la na nga ko tym 4 all of them. Mas lalong I dnt need a textm8. Give me one good reason why I should waste my tym on u.

Direct cold shower treatment!

I like ur being frank n direct to d point. Maybe bcoz my VDay sucked so badly, and u myt be able to provide a good post disaster relief with ur poetry? Just maybe. Myt be 2 much to ask but 8s worth a try. Did I giv a valid reason?

Aba! Mukhang witty nga ah! Hmmm...

On probi status... wat about my poetry? keep me interested

Kofi would be nice... the sooner the better. Poetry optional. U would be enough.

ABAH! ABAH! Namumuro na to ah!

U asking me out? How brave and daring of u! What makes u so sure I'd say yes?

U dont nid a txtm8. So the sooner I mit u, d sooner I become not just a number txting u. U dont nid a friend. A mit up for kofi would be ideal to brave the odds. U have bin very str8 forward. Im returning the favor. Yes or no?



WTF! Palaban ang mokong na to ah!

Hit me with ur best shot! I'm a man with an eye for a good deal! Oh, and to raise the ante, if the kofi is gud, dinner would surely follow.

U hav my whole day, and night. Ur call, ur rules. Oh, and a good movie b4 dinner sounds very nice. To sweeten the deal, I take the tab. My treat. Date, time and place please...

Hala! Im being seduced by a stranger! POTAH! Anlakas lakas ng loob neto ah! Kala ko ba ayaw makipag meet neto? Hmmm...

All in, then. Kofi at 6pm, sharp, today at (sa isang kapehan shempre). I will w8 for only 15 mins, tops! No excuses. If all goes well, LFS @ Rob, then late dinner. Since ur paying, u get to pick the movie and the resto. Hope you dont suck like ur fucked up VDay. See you then...

Sounds good... Oh, and no tag-alongs. Just u and me. K? I'd take ker of the movie and resto l8r. One step at a time. Kofi first.
The 'tops', 'suck' and 'fuck' part sounds especially great! C u l8r!

OMG! S.E.B yata to eh! Naknamputcha! WTF did you get urself into Luis! GAWD!

Chubekantinyood!

Photo Credits:

http://www.achurchforstarvingartists.com/2006/03/seventeen.html
http://johnstoncoarts.wordpress.com/jocobigread/frequently-asked-questions/
http://www.creative-dating-ideas.com/first-date-ideas.html

5 comments:

blagadag said...

hala!. binitin kami? ayoko ng mainit na batchoy. dagdagan mo ng sahog. yung may fresh na atay. zambo, mag kwento ka.

Yj said...

mula sa INTRIMITIDA nakangiti na ako all the way to the last word.....

ang ganda mo teh hahahaha. pero lagot ka mukhang agresibo yan hahahaha baa ma-daterape ka hihihihi..

ECHOZ....

mabait, MAYAMAN, dun palang go na ako hehehehe JOKE!!!

gudlak.....bwah

. said...

Hala... abangan ko ang katapusan nito. Hehehe.

Aris said...

interesting nga ang boylet! ang haba ng buhok mo friend. tulungan na kitang i-braid hehe! :)

Luis Batchoy said...

blag: yan may continuation na! Atay na atay!

yj: ay mukhampera ang ate! Pero may point ka nga! Hmmm

Mugen: hahaha abang lang

Aris: tinanggal ko na ang pagkaka box braids po