Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Salient Musings

Amidst the revelry and the gay (pun intended) festivities, I still enjoyed my introspective moments in the 'City of Smiles' now claiming to be 'City of The World.' Here are some pictures.

The Bacolod San Sebastian Cathedral
It was a Sunday and I was answering the question "Whats your religion" from one blogger.





When I grow up I wanna be just like you!






Did you say alarm clock?
Wake me up when September ends...







Make me a super model... the pose, the off-shoulder and the glittery sequins...








He was a sk8r boi, she said see you l8r boi... Begging for alms in totally Rad fashion!








Interesting wall hanging at Kafe Pietro in SM City Bacolod
Just so you know, she's the reason why we now only serve plastic stirrers.











Stegokofisaurus!
And he is the reason why your coffee is served in paper cups.










What's your flavor? Or shall I say, color?
Cheap thrills... Looks can be deceiving. We may look different
but we are all the same deep inside!












And at the end of the day, we all long for home. It is a habit of shores...

No comments: