Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Theme Song Ng Buhay 2

I am studying my notes, books, reviewers and tons of photocopied materials for my Final Exams in Labor Law Review but I can't concentrate. I am distracted! The music that I turned on to give me a nice good ambient background is taking all my attention... PAKINCHEF NAMAN OO! Look bala!



Nice song di bala? Nice voice pa... this pa oh! Watch bala!



Shit di ba? So distracting ang song? My body is a wonderland? Promise? Tapos sabihan ka nya na...



Shempre masunurin ako... I wanna! So distracted!!! And what does me in talaga is...



THAT'S IT! I GIVE UP! IM CRUSHING BIG TIME! PAKINCHEF!

2 comments:

[G] said...

he is so edible.

he can sing.

sino sya?

Luis Batchoy said...

gibs, yes po... ang ganda ng renditions nya...yunfengfu ang user name nya sa youtube...