Sunday, October 26, 2008
I just got back from the party, and well... it was a yawn fest, probably because...
1. Except for our group no one was in costume. Well, there were the organizer in black get ups with flowing 'vampire' throw over, plus the cheap lighted devil's horn accessory on waiters and some other sosyalera's. Yawn... nag effort pa man din ako mag dress up as The Phantom of the Opera.
2. The music was hooohuuuummmm...
3. Mahirap mag party in costume.
4. I got drained with reading some clients tarot spreads... Well I earned bucks at least.
5. The costume award seemed to have been given as an after thought... Oh well, kasi nga naman kami lang ang naka costume dun.
At least, I got a few bucks, and I got to test drive my new Tarot Deck... Tell you more in a longer post and I promise to upload pictures when I can... I know I gotta get a new digicam for Christmas. Maybe someone out there can be my Santa Claus and drop it on my stockings. I have been very very naughty this year, but really, I'm nice... Promise!
And oh yes, yawn... I won the award for the best costume... Hohuummmm... no contest really... and the prize? More yawwwwwnnnssss... A compilation CD ripped and burned from somewhere and a bottle of...
Well Bummer because I do not drink. I'm a teetotaler, not because I like it, but because I have such a very very low alcohol tolerance and I am allergic. Even strong fumes from rubbing alcohol gets me drunk. It would have been better if they gave cash... Oh well.
I drove home, and here I am blogging before I hit the sack. One last thing... My bed looks so big and desolate... Oh the hazards of being single and alone... Sheesh! I'm thinking about sleeping in the couch for a change... However... I can't...
I sleep naked... Nytie nytie peeps... Hohhuuuummmm...